– who is in charge of processing your data
– what data is collected
– what the purpose of data collection is
– the data retention period
– how and where the data is shared
– personal data security
– data rights and access
Who is in charge of processing your data?
Seenel Imaging, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €50,000, registered in the Amiens Trade and Companies Register under number 838 273 621, having its registered office at 47 place Alphonse FIQUET, 80000 Amiens, France,
What data is collected by Seenel Imaging?
Seenel Imaging collects the identification data of website visitors by requesting contact information (name, phone number and email address) which are recorded in the newsletter mailing list of the Seenel Imaging (name and email address), and Seenel Imaging data base.
As part of its activities, Seenel Imaging may contact the website visitors for other subjects that may be relevant regarding the visitor’s request or profile.
Data is collected for the following purposes:
– sending the newsletter you subscribed to;
– sending commercial information with you, subject to your consent;
– inform you of news and actions likely to interest you by means of communication and/or newsletters, including marketing, subject to your consent;
– reply to information requests or questions sent to Seenel Imaging;
– Seenel Imaging support follow-up, satisfaction surveys, and statistics and market research;
– statistical analyses;
– redesign and/or modify website navigation and/or features;
– comply with Seenel Imaging’s legal obligations.
How long does Seenel Imaging retain data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes pursued, in compliance with legal archiving possibilities and the obligation to retain certain data and/or anonymisation, for a maximum of five years.
After five years without contact between Seenel Imaging and you, the data provided will be anonymized or deleted, unless there is a different legal retention period or limitation period in force.
Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the periods stipulated for the purposes of researching, establishing and prosecuting criminal offences, with the sole aim of making these data available to the judicial authorities, where necessary.
How and where is the data shared?
This data is intended for Seenel Imaging’s internal services.
Seenel Imaging ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that in no case will it be transferred or sold to third parties, within or outside the EU.
The personal data provided by filling in forms is integrated into Seenel Imaging’s database and is only used to process your requests and/or send you information regarding Seenel Imaging’s activities, deliverables, or products, or as part of services, if you have requested it.
Seenel Imaging attaches great importance to the security of all personally identifiable information of our users. However, as no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, it cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the internet.
The website https://seenel-imaging.com/ may contain links to and from other websites. If you access these pages, please note that you may be asked to provide personal data or information on these pages. Seenel Imaging therefore recommends that, when you visit these websites, you consult their confidentiality policies and legal notices.
Data rights and access
In accordance with the legislation in force, you may have the following rights:
– right of access to the information we hold about your personal data;
– right to rectify your data, by which we will update the information and data we have based on the information you have provided to us;
– right to portability of your data;
– right to the deletion of your data;
– right to object to our processing of your personal data;
– right to file a complaint with Seenel Imaging and/or the competent data protection authority.
You may ask Seenel Imaging to exercise your rights at any time, free of charge, by letter or by email.
You must enclose a photocopy of your national identity document / passport with your request in order to exercise this personal right. Your request must be sent to the following Seenel Imaging address:
47 place Alphonse Fiquet
80000 Amiens – FRANCE
Seenel Imaging reserves the right to modify its confidentiality and personal data processing policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or case law. As such, Seenel Imaging recommends that you consult it each time you browse the website to ensure that you are always informed in advance of the information you provide.